The Programme Committee cordially invites those who wish to contribute to the conference to submit an abstract for
– an oral presentation for the regular Thematic Sessions,
– a poster presentation or
– a proposal for a complete Free Session.
During online submission, please copy your abstract into the text box provided (max. 5,700 signs incl. spaces).
Deadline for abstract submission: Tuesday, 15 November 2016.
Conference themes are (read more on Themes & Topics):
1. Assessment and monitoring of soil, water and sediment quality
2. Risk assessment
3. Advances in remediation technologies
4. Strategies and policies for pollution management and remediation
5. Reuse and upgrading of land, water and sediment in the circular economy
6. Sustainable use & spatial planning of the subsurface
Authors will be informed about the abstract selection in February 2017.
We are looking forward to numerous and interesting contributions!
the AquaConSoil 2017 organizers
(Persbericht Deltares, september 2017)